I'm feeling very excited as I'm heading off to Madeira tomorrow with my dear ol' mam for some pre- Christmas warmth and sunshine.
She has a timeshare there and I'm her companion this year as Dad doesn't want to put the dog into kennels or leave the dog with me.
Fair enough, I'll have the sunshine ! Woohoo!
Mam loves Madeira- it's like a giant garden for her and at this time of year it's about 21C so it will be very pleasant.
Now what knitting to pack? I think I'll take the mystery blankie pattern from LK, Cerys, I've got some beautiful yarn to use for it, my half finished socks and some wash cloth cotton- well we're only going for a week!
now- back to the packing.....
1 comment:
Hope you have fun in Madeira. It is a giant garden, althoug i never went there :(
The weather some times is a little bit triky there so be prepared.
Enjoy
Post a Comment