Thursday, 13 January 2011

so long, farewell

well, that's the boy back at Uni for another couple of months!

I drove him through to Glasgow today with his necessities : 3 guitars, 1 violin, a microcube amp and a laptop computer.
He took some clothes, groceries, bedding and towels too, but only because I insisted.Tsk tsk, fussy mothers eh?

After we unloaded the car, and I tried not to look horrified by the midden that is his room, I took him for a late lunch at the Rawalpindi on Sauchiehall St.

Glasgow was named the curry capital of the UK in 2010, so it's about time that I had some of the local cuisine! That's one tried, another 60+ to go!

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Mmmm, curry! Now that sounds stick to your ribs, warm your belly good.

Silvia said...

It is schocking what kids at Uni think they need opposed to what we know they need!!!