It was the last match of the season for D and J1 and J and I went shopping to get a birthday present for her pal. I got some lovely Mirasol wool and a pattern book from John Lewis's too. part of the profits go to funding a school for the Peruvian children
http://www.mirasolperu.com/
I had taken my soc
1, as soon as looked down I felt car sick,
2, I hadn't brought the fifth needle to knit with. Doh!
Instead we sang along to various songs, giving a rousing rendition to "24 Hours from Tulsa" , by Gene Pitney which has appalling lyrics when you think about it, but is a cracking song to sing.
Sadly the Toon were beaten by Chelski, 0-2, even though they'd matched them in the first half, so the title goes down to the last day. D and J1 are really looking forward to next season, especially when they get to choose rock music to bellow to in the car rather than pop classics!
The weather is so warm at the moment, the beans are now outside and I need to plant some more seeds, broad beans and sweet peas this time, as well as the Gardeners World seed trial "girasole" sunflowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment