cor blimey what a day!
It wasn't a great match, Arsenal were lacklustre, but in previous seasons we would have caved under pressure and been over-awed by their brilliance, but today we kept going and the amazing Darren Bent scored a flukey goal. He is tremendous and the crowd love him.
J2's guppies have produced baby fish. They are tiny, about 5mm long, almost totally clear, they look like an eye with a fin!
Guppies are live bearers and the young fish have to hide before the other fish scoff them. Years ago, when J1 was a toddler we used to have 3 tanks of fish, one of which was for platies, also live bearers and it used to be fascinating to watch the young fish grow. It's lovely to be able to do that again.
..and the postie made my day by bringing iss 5 of Inside Crochet today. I love the patterns in this mag and my queue is getting ever longer... both J2 and I want a pair of the beaded cuffs and the dragon gauntlets!
I have managed to get a bit more done on Crazy Waves over the last few days, but I'll have to put the hook to one side and crack on making Christmas cards for next weekend's fundraiser.


No comments:
Post a Comment