As I'm feeling a lot fitter and healthier these days, I've decided to help out at the Lunch Club again, acting as a volunteer serving the soup, sandwiches, tea, coffee and cakes and clearing up afterwards, and of course enjoying my lunch too with the club members.
They are a lively, cheery bunch, and I know a lot of the older ladies from church. I didn't get a chance to play dominoes this week or get on with any of my knitting, but I may well do next week.
I've put my hook to one side for a moment, been stash diving and I've cast on another Ralph hat (in a smaller size) to go into the Operation Christmas child shoeboxes this week.
I enjoy putting the boxes together and have been given lots of donations to make up extra shoeboxes. People are be so kind and generous

1 comment:
Donations? You mean you need Yarn? If so let me know
Post a Comment