I went to the inaugural knit and natter night at The Buccleuch in Dalkeith organised by Vicky of the Wool Shop and Mary. There were 15 of us at one end of the bar with a variety of projects on the go, and a good time was had by all!
I managed to get some rows done on the sleeves for Seraphina, had a latte and a good laugh. The plan is to meet on the first Monday of every month although some of us would like to meet up a bit more often. I can't wait for the next one, but hopefully Seraphina will be finished and delivered by then!
Buccleuch is pronounced Buh-cluke
I managed to get some rows done on the sleeves for Seraphina, had a latte and a good laugh. The plan is to meet on the first Monday of every month although some of us would like to meet up a bit more often. I can't wait for the next one, but hopefully Seraphina will be finished and delivered by then!
Buccleuch is pronounced Buh-cluke

1 comment:
A bar?
You lucky duck.
Post a Comment