D dug us out of the house today and we managed to get the car down the side road onto the main road. We felt stir crazy!! (that's him taking the dog for a walk, even she's fed up with the snow- it's too chilly round her nether regions I think!)
We have 18 ins (45 cms) of snow so far (and that's not the height of the snow drifts) and there's more to come (sigh).
To cheer myself up I've been watching the penguins at Edinburgh zoo frolicking in the snow, they're having a fab time, as are all the children who are missing school again.
I didn't do too badly with my trial run NaBloWriMo- 26 posts for 30 days. I'll try harder next year!

2 comments:
The weather is carzy!!!
And I thought I lived in the Land of Butt High Snow . . . and we h ave yet to have any this year.
Hope everything works out for your Holiday.
\0/ paula
Post a Comment