Friday, 21 October 2011

meetup at di Maggio's

we had a jaunt to Glasgow today, to do some shopping and feed no1 kid!
D had been presenting at a housing conference in Dunblane and travelled across country to meet up with Jen and me after we'd done some retail therapy then we took Jack to di Maggio's for an early dinner.

I thought Jack would choose steak or ribs in an attempt to eat as much meat as possible while D paid, but no, he had sea-bream, saying that he never cooks fish for himself so it would be nice to have some cooked for him! I must remember that next time he is home!
I enjoyed our dinner, di Maggio's was pretty busy, even at 5.30pm. The food was good and the company even better.
Jen and I explored a different part of Glasgow, visiting a few of the shops on The Style Mile, and I bought her an adult sized babygro/onesie/romper suit which looks like a black cat. It's not for Hallowe'en, it's just to lounge around in or sleep in. I think she's bonkers, she thinks she looks purrfect!