
Michael Chopra* scored twice today to ensure a 2-0 win over Boro which was great as we had been outplayed by Boro for most of the match and Boro missed a penalty. I enjoyed listening to the commentary on 5 live as I did a few more rows on Passionflower.
The Toon in Turmoil saga continues as they were beaten 3-1 by West Ham. Stoke did well to get a point at 'Pool, Gerrard's goal was disallowed for offside, but that was a poor call by the linesman.
Arsenal went top after beating Bolton 3-1 and Fulham were beaten by Rovers. Sunderland are an unbelievable 6th in the table, but of course that will change after tomorrow's fixtures. I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.
* bizarrely enough I woke up thinking about Chopra, hoping that his personal difficulties are behind him and pleased by the support that the club have given him. I don't know if it was prescience or coincidence, but it was certainly odd!
1 comment:
I don't even want to think about football after Portsmouth's dismal performance yesterday. Will stick to my knitting!
Post a Comment