Saturday, 13 December 2008

Our Ken

finally , a win for the Black Cats!

We beat West Brom 4-0 today, the first 2 goals were scored by Kenwyne Jones. Still no sign of a manager, but the 3 points were very welcome.

The story of the day had to be Hull taking on Liverpool at Anfield. the score was 2-2 and Phil brown was aggrieved that they didn't win and that one of Liverpool's goals should have been disallowed. I can sympathise so much. At Old Trafford last week it was looking like a goalless draw for us, but extra time went on and on till Man U scored. Sometimes it seems that the officials get intimidated to protect the big teams on their home turf. The table looks interesting though, it's not clear cut who's going to win the PL, or who is going to be relegated (well maybe West Brom will go, but the rest aren't certain.)

While listening to the football I was sewing white fun-fur to the bottom of a long white dress for J2's role as Gabriel tomorrow. I was covered in bits of white fluff! It looked like I had killed an angel or a goose (I hope it was a goose or I'm going to be in so much trouble!). Thankfully J1 is playing violin to accompany the little ones singing Little Donkey, so no need to make a costume for him, he just needs some clean jeans!

And I'm off to the Brunton theatre tonight to see the panto Sleeping Beauty (oh, no you're not!) with J2, her pal CR and her Mum. I love pantos. My first date with D, 23 years ago on 23rd Dec, was to see Snow White. Happy Days!

No comments: