Thank you for the music,
the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me
Andersson & Ulvaeus
it was the school Christmas concert tonight, and it was wonderful. J1 played violin or tenor horn in the orchestra, the brass band, the wind band and the swing band as well as doing some stage management and J2 played trumpet in the orchestra, brass band and wind band. The wind band played a medley of ABBA tunes, there were some excerpts from Bugsy Malone which will be next years school production, there was a piper, soloists on piano and guitar.
It was tremendous and I'm so proud of all the children who took part especially my two.
2 comments:
Wow, what 2 talented children. Sounds as though it was fabulous!
How wonderful! its lovely seeing your children doing great things. How talented
Post a Comment