taa daah!
I've finally finished the Mimi jacket for myself. The pattern was in iss 7 of LK and is by Bergere de France ( I wish I'd finished it when the Tour finished!!). I've used Rowan cotton glace in lilac with Patons Serenity ( bamboo/cotton) in juniper.
I didn't put the pockets on as being full busted the pockets would look very odd. As I haven't found a button that I like yet I shall fasten it with a brooch that D bought me many moons ago.
It will be great to wear when the cooler weather comes, which in Scotland could be tomorrow!
2 comments:
Love the color. It is gourgoues!I can send some cold weather, if you're so in need ;)
I really like the colour! The brooch goes really well with it too.
I know what you mean about the pockets...I'd have left them off also.
Well done!!
Post a Comment