I've been tagged by Nickerjac so I'll have a little bit of fun today
The Rules
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
The Facts
1) I did a charity parachute jump from 2000' from a plane the size of a mini. I had to step out onto the wingstrut and hop off backwards. Geronimo
2) I like to sing along to operatic arias very badly, to the irritation of my family.
3) I chased a potential burglar from my garden by giving him a good telling off.
4) My family have banned me from watching horror movies cos I have terrible nightmares afterwards.
5) I will try any food at least once.
6)Buying a new notebook makes me ridiculously happy
7) I love football and used to go to Roker park when I was a kid. I would love to see a match at all the major grounds ( especially the Nou Camp in Barcelona)
I'm tagging Liz, Rowena, Silvi, Cristina, Sheila, cookknitwine, and foxy
3 comments:
Ok, no need to leave me a mesage, i already saw my name ;)
Funny about you chassing a burglar from your garden, some time ago almost the same thing happen to me, i gess they just get scared, and think, that this girl is crazier then me, better run!
Just seen I've been tagged...been busy these last few days...will have to ponder what to write!!
I just set my dog on any potential burglars..I'm not aware of them but she goes loopy and chases away something from our garden!
saw my name and hope I have done it a bit of fun yeahhhhhhhh
Post a Comment