J2 bought me this souvenir of Jackie for my birthday.
What a trip down memory lane for me : Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, the Bay City Rollers, Cathy & Claire's problem pages.... wonderful stuff!
It was the "must read" of the day!
I think Donny Osmond has aged better than me and has fewer grey hairs!
Oh well.........
I'm busy making cotton washcloths at the
moment for Easter gifts and having fun trying out different stitch patterns from Erika Knight's Harmony Stitch guides (which I bought at the Creative Stitches show in Glasgow).
moment for Easter gifts and having fun trying out different stitch patterns from Erika Knight's Harmony Stitch guides (which I bought at the Creative Stitches show in Glasgow).I love the way the patterns are printed onto individual cards, it makes them very easy to use.

1 comment:
Oooh I remember Jackie!What a great present.
Post a Comment