The pattern is made seamless with a button front, so the width of the rows is amazing, I feel like they go on for ever, much like the Tour de France, which today ventured over the Spanish border to Barcelona. It was wonderful seeing my favourite city before our jollies, even though I've never seen it in the rain before. Rain! In Spain! and not on the plain either...
I'm very impressed by Lance Armstrong who's back in the race after 4 years absence, he's currently second to Fabian Cancellara who leads by 0.02 of a second.
Casting on a long chain of 259 stitches was a bit too difficult with the excitement of the cycling (I had to recount it a few times) followed by the Torchwood special Children of Earth on TV this week.
There's five eps, one each night so I'm gripped by the story, although it's not doing much for my crochet to be honest, I keep losing count (ahem, it didn't help with seeing Capt Jack's nekkid butt the other night). Still I shall persevere, with the crochet that is..... ;-)
1 comment:
Good luck with the crochet project, it will look fab in white!I have been watching Torchwood on catch up on demand and I am really enjoying it! I was crochet the squares for my blanket whilst I was watching and I do have to admit, I did pause for a while when I saw Captin jack naked!If it had of been captin Jack Sparrow, I dont think I could of coped lol :-)
Thanks for your lovely comments on my jewelry and for visiting my blog!
Big Hugs, Bethxx
Post a Comment