J2's skirt is finished for the jolly holidays (yay!) and mine would be except for one small problem I managed to sew the tie fastening into the wrong part of the waistband and there isn't time to unpick it (boo!)- just shows what happens when I try to sew unsupervised by my clever daughter! I have got to grips with my Mam's old sewing machine, though, so the effort isn't totally wasted, and the skirt can be put right, just not
tonight. The daft thing is, I had put the waistband together yesterday, looked at it and thought, that's not right, so I repositioned the tie. If I had left well alone it would have been OK! (Duh)
I'm much happier with my progress on Cassie, I think I'll take it with me and see if I can finish it off on holiday. (some hope I know, but maybe, just maybe).
2 comments:
Both the Skirt and the Scarf look lovely and I'm sure you can get at least a little done on the scarf while away:)
ooh
that skirt looks delish
Post a Comment