Tuesday, 19 October 2010

oooh, look what I got in the post!

I love doing swaps, particularly across the Atlantic, as opening the package that comes back is always so exciting.
I was so late in sending my MAY swap in September (*blushes*) but thankfully my partner was very forgiving.
This wonderful package came today from knitr54 (aka Nancy) and it is stuffed full of gorgeous things-
undyed yarn and some mixade packets so that I can try my hand at dyeing my own colours- I can't wait! fat quarters (plus pattern), peeps, a felted purse, coconut M&M's, a baseball pez, some notions and the cutest stitch markers!

what a fabulous parcel to brighten up a dull October day!

Jen is hankering after the peeps- but she's not having them- they're mine all mine!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow what a lucky girl you are, bet it was a lovely suprise, well done

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Nice! I've got a kit to hand dye some sock yarn, but I've been afraid to try it!

paula said...

Your box was TREMENDOUS . . . I'll bet you couldn't believe it when you opened it up.

Can't wait to see what colors you come up with for your yarn.

\0/ paula

Liz's Knitting said...

What a lovely swap gift to receive!!!