Friday, 29 October 2010

Nimble II

my hands are starting to feel the cold even when I'm inside so I've rustled up another pair of Nimble mittens, but this time for myself.

I've used some leftover Twilley's Gorgeous bamboo yarn (from my Crazy Waves waistcoat) and some old shirt buttons.

I think as the weather gets colder I'll have to make myself a few pairs of fingerless mitts (for indoors) in different yarns and colours-I may have to devote a bit of time to searching around on Ravelry for suitable projects- how awful!

I'll have to co-ordinate my nail varnish too- I'm sure Jen won't mind me searching through her make-up to find just the right colour.... yeah right!

3 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I have fingerless mitts with me at all times! I just hate it when my hands are cold. Mine are from the pattern "Porphyria" and fit really well. With longish cuffs to tuck up into my coat sleeve and a separate thumb, they're really warm!

Silvia said...

They sure are usefull little things. I wear mine most of the Time in the House and they do help

The Frizzy Hooker said...

on my walk to my office this am, i wished that I had had any kind of mittens