well the first Fetching is finished, and it looks lovely but it's just a bit snug! OOPS!!
I'll have to redo it casting on 55 stitches rather than 45, but it's been a delight to knit it, and the pattern is very well written. I'll be casting on straightaway as the days are getting chillier .
I had a jaunt to Edinburgh today, to get the kids some music exam papers and replacement strings (violin & bass guitar) and for once I managed to avoid the wool section in John Lewis' (faints) but I did track down a copy of the Debbie
Then when I got home my copy of Sew had been delivered. I need to sew myself some project bags so I'll have all of these as bed time reading.
1 comment:
Very pretty - do you think it may loosen up if you block it?
Post a Comment