the postie has been very good to me this week bringing me not one but two swaps. The first was from the itsy-bitsy Christmas swap, my lovely elf was Brewcrewmom, a very kind generous Texan lady and she sent me a wonderful box of goodies- so much fabby stuff! 3 (three!!) skeins of malabrigo, sock yarn, handspun, sparkly yarn, handspun, yarn in Christmas colours, purple and yellow yarn, a choccie cookie in a tin, patterns and a calculator to sling round my neck.
How fab is that?
Then on Tuesday, the postie brought me a package from the Fyberdiva, in Washington, who had made me a beautiful washcloth with a dragonfly pattern on it. It's lovely! It occurred to me that I've made at least a dozen washcloths for other people but haven't got one myself ! It feels so special to have one made for me!
The choc was fab, it would have been good to share it with the the rest of the family, but I'm not that good!
I've nearly finished the second basic sock, just at the toe shaping now. I got loads done on Sunday night while I was watching Lark Rise to Candleford, followed by Wallander.
2 comments:
Your are making me anxious for my swap Angel package
Those packages would definitely brighten up a winter week!
Post a Comment