I listened to the dramatised version of Terry Pratchett's Mort on the BBC iplayer today. It was terrific!"Mort" is January's book for the Pratchgan so, while I continued the BSJ hat cable section, I mulled over how to represent this story. I have a rough sketch done for last month's "Equal Rites", and got some yarn from Woollybacks last week to get started on it. Ally thinks I'm totally bonkers, comparing different black yarns, for Granny Weatherwax, Death and potentially some for the Assassins. However, it keeps me amused.
I hadn't realised there was so much good drama on Radio 7: Wyrd Sisters is on too, there's a Edgar Allan Poe story "The Gold Bug", and Richard Matheson's "I am Legend". There's plenty to keep me going for ages. I might never watch the TV ever again (except when Numb3rs is on of course!). I think I might need to buy a digital radio though, so that I don't have to use the pc or Freeview to access all this fabulous drama. All of a sudden, I don't mind paying my TV licence (although of course I will mind when I have to renew it in October...the fickleness of human nature).
The PL table remains tight: only 2 points separate Bolton at 13th with 23 points from West Brom at 20th with 21 points. Spurs drew 1-1 with Pompey today, lifting Spurs to 16th with 21 points and pushing Boro into the relegation zone. The bottom five clubs all have 21 points. I can't remember the table ever being as close as this! I'm going to have my nails chewed down to the knuckle before the season ends. Hope I can still hold my knitting needles!
No comments:
Post a Comment