Sunday, 4 January 2009

so long, farewell,

auf weidersehen, goodnight...

it's time for the Christmas decorations to be packed away till next Christmas. Although of course, traditionally the deccies come down on January 5th for Epiphany, it's back to school/work tomorrow and it's so much better if everyone helps out!

The advent tree pattern by Alan Dart (in Simply Knitting magazine) came with a chart for the order of putting on the tree deccies and a label for the box file! so now they are all packed away in their box, alongside the fabric advent tree and carefully put in the cupboard under the stairs so that I have no excuse for forgetting about them!

At least next Christmas I wont be knitting like crazy to get the little decorations made on time, although I'm sure to be making something else at the last minute!

1 comment:

Liz's Knitting said...

I've just got home from work and Darren has taken down our decs...it looks so bare....but at least I didn't have to put them away!