Saturday, 23 May 2009

boldly go


to the cinema & see the new Star Trek! It is tremendous!!

We all enjoyed it, it has a very good plot, the acting is great and there are lovely nods to the original series. Wonderful!!

It has put the Star Trek franchise back on trek, er, track. I've loved everything in the canon except for the series "Enterprise" (with Scott Bakula) which frustrated me such a lot, the whole feeling of it was wrong, there was so much tension and anger, but the new film is great has the right level of excitement drama and humour.

I hope there's a sequel (and I don't often say that!), and I really fancy seeing this again as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Liz's Knitting said...

Glad you enjoyed it. We're off to the cinema today. I want to see Star Trek, X-Men and Angels & Demons....which to chose first....maybe as it's my bday we can see them all!!

Sheila said...

glad you liked movie too, I want to see Angels and Demons, read the books a few times and they are great, trailers looks good, but all trailers look good hee hee