However, it is done and there are now 2 short sleeves to cast on. I'd better get a move on before J2 sprouts any taller.
Still, at least she's here. Burying a child must be the hardest thing a parent has to do. I listened to a very moving story yesterday by Michael Bishop "Vinegar Peace"( on starshipsofa). His son was one of the staff members killed at Virginia Tech and it is a profound study of parental grief.
3 comments:
Love the top! I have been knitting for about four years and I still havn't plucked up the courage to knit a sweater yet! Terrible isn't it! also, I dont know if you would be interested but there is a new series of Ladies of Letters starting on Radio 4 on monday, I think its on during woman's hour.
Can't wait to see it finished. Some things just seem to take ages to finish don't they!
There is an award for waiting on my blog! :-)
http://inmyhead-scattie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment