The Black Cats won at Spurs for the first time in 30+ years, Richardson opening the scoring and Cissé getting the second. Fantastic!D &J were pleased with the Toon's first home win of the season against Bolton, not an exciting match, but played competently and a beauty of a goal from Michael Owen.
Arsenal were beaten by Fulham ( no, really) and Stoke and Hull continue to do well.
I've re knit the toecap on Lorelei ( I'm getting quite used to wrapped stitches now! hah!) and decided to try to swatch the pattern section to get used to combining yarn forwards with ssk. It's slow work for me!! The pattern is not quite developing yet, I'm getting some of it, but not all , so I will have to try to concentrate a bit more this afternoon.
I'm now listening to The Spanish Game by Charles Cumming which is a spy thriller not a treatise on La Liga!! Set in Madrid before the Madrid bombings of 2003 it has a tone of paranoia and fear,and will no doubt help me concentrate on yfwds and ssk!!
1 comment:
I'm laughting to myself cos of my blog and sport, and guess where I come to see what is going on in the world of (dare I say it)sport,here to your blog lol lol
well I can always look!!!!
Post a Comment