No. 1 child looked very snug as he staggered to the bus stop this morning wearing his BSJ hat.
Oddly enough he didn't wear his prized converse trainers and wore something more sensible on his feet. (he must be getting old...)

Next upon the needles are the Two for One socks by Kathe Loeffler, which I'm doing as a KAL with the Secret Sister Ya Ya group on Ravelry. I know I should be doing J1's alien illusion scarf but my feet are cold...
It's a while since I made any socks and while I was making the tree deccies for the advent tree all I wanted to do was to cast on some socks.
I would like to make so many that I could wear hand knit socks all year round, with lighter weight cotton socks for Scotland's cool summers, and thick woolly socks for
Scotland's chilly winters (there are no other seasons here!). Why did I wake up thinking about summer holidays this morning? hmm, odd that.
No comments:
Post a Comment