Friday, 20 February 2009

the wonderfulness of dry toast

cannot be over-estimated when trying to calm down a distressed digestion...

Getting back to normal today, with plain dry toast and a little bit of sugar in my weak black tea. I need to get back on form as J2 is having her party on Sunday and there will be a ravening horde of preteen girls in the house (8 is the minimum number for a horde these days).

D and J1 will of course be legging it to a footy match where even 50,000 fans will be making less noise than 8 dotty girls.I did ask if they wanted to stay and help, but they are more keen to watch their team being marmalised by Everton than fending off the dotties. Odd that.

making slow progress on sock2 as I've been sleeping a lot, but there are a few more rows done.

1 comment: