When I saw Spinningerin's video of the new kids on the block, I wish I could have some now -Blossom & Nougat's babies are soooooo cute, and they are so noisy too! Whenever I have a dreary day I'm going to watch that video and admire those beautiful girls!
The in-laws made it up for Easter, which was wonderful as my FIL hasn't been able to drive any distance for a while, but they were determined to make it. We have been blessed with wonderful warm weather, lots of sunshine, hardly any breeze and it is gorgeous outside. I know it won't last, but it's lovely while its here.
I've made tremendous progress on J2's sweater- the back is finished - 10½ stripes! - and I've cast on the front. Even though it's warm at the moment, we will have some chilly days in April and she'll still need a sweater.
The Doctor Who Easter special- Planet of the Dead- was very good, and D found another treat for me on the TV listings, an animation of Tales of Earthsea by Studio Ghibli, based on the stories by Ursula K Le Guin. Red Dwarf was back for a 3 part special, and there was another episode of the No1 Ladies Detective agency, so my holiday tv was great (if I can just forgot Britain's Got Talent and the football!).
1 comment:
The Dr Who Easter special was great wasn't it?
Thanks for the Earthsea link, I love those books, I will check out the animation.
And as it happens I also adore No 1 Ladies Detective agency. It was a good Easter, despite the weather! which was not so good here as up your way
Post a Comment