.jpg)
I've got an award!
Scattie at Inmyhead has given me this Let's be Friends award. Scattie consumes books at an even faster rate than I do so we have a lot in common.
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
The blogs which charm me are
Spinningerin for services to literature and baby goats (and soon, ducklings)
Foxy's crafty thoughts for cheeriness and services to farming
H3Dakota for services to running, and raising manlets with humour & love.
Audm for services to LOTR aficionados & good design.
FeltFinland for the cutest designs in felt.
Needlesonthemove to Diane for services to spinning and promoting fibre knowledge for all
Yarnmistrys to Kai for lovely wearable designs
TheFrizzyHooker for an unquenchable sense of humour
it's a shame I had to limit myself to eight as there are so many other fabby blogs - feel free to click on the blogroll!
7 comments:
That's so sweet!!! Thank you so much, you totally made my day! :)
Aww, thank you so much! Must have a think about who to pass it on to now :-)
xx
Thank you!
Honestly, you are such a darling! Hm. I, too, must cogitate on my personal recipients for this.
thank you! awww. I'm coming over all Gwyneth Paltrow, and would like to dedicate this award to my dear saintly mother without whose constant nagging and going on and on and grinding me down, I'd never have learned to knit in the first place. Or write at all well, for that matter. Thank you mummy xxx
You deserved this! I have tagged you to partcipate in a personal meme, ( you don't have to do it if you don't want! No pressure!
English is always a good subject to keep up - even chefs and garden designers benefit from being able to communicate clearly.
As for the luscious yarn - how about a Spiralucious? I just came across it this morning, and am already looking about for some suitable yarn!
http://www.knitspot.com/knitting_pattern/spiralucious-p-123.html
Post a Comment